If your marriage continues on its current course, where will you be in five years?
Do you have a plan for building an amazing marriage? Or are you hoping it will just happen?
Do you and your spouse sense a greater purpose and mission for your marriage?
Do you know you need some help, but really aren’t sure what to do?
Then marriage coaching is for you.
What is marriage coaching?
Marriage coaching is oriented toward taking action and seeing results. It’s not simply talking about issues…it’s putting together a plan to transform your marriage. It’s learning and practicing the essential skills that will build an amazing and fulfilling marriage. It’s for couples who want to start experiencing an amazing marriage NOW…not some day.
Who is marriage coaching for?
- Couples who are contemplating marriage or already engaged
- Couples already married who may have drifted apart or feel disconnected
- Couples who would say “the spark is gone” or have “fallen out of love”
- Couples who have begun contemplating divorce
- Couples who know there’s more than they’re experiencing and are ready to make a change now
If any of that sounds like you…email me at: GREGGRSTUTTS@GMAIL.COM so we can set up your COMPLIMENTARY, NO OBLIGATION, 30-minute “MARRIAGE BREAKTHROUGH” consultation.
Who is marriage coaching not for?
- Anyone dealing with serious mental or emotional issues. If that’s you, I encourage you to make an appointment with a licensed therapist right away.
- Anyone currently in an abusive (verbal, emotional, physical or sexual) relationship. Talk to a pastor, a licensed therapist or call an abuse hot line today.
What if my spouse isn’t interested?
- Email me anyway and I’ll get in touch with you to figure out the next step.
- Begin praying your spouse will be open to at least doing a 30-minute consultation.
What should we expect?
- To understand God’s design and purposes for your marriage.**
- To feel more in love…like when you were engaged.
- To be excited about your relationship and future together.
- To understand one another’s most important needs and how to meet them.
- Your romance and sex life to be fun, satisfying and even thrilling.
- Results in direct proportion to the commitment and effort you and your spouse give.
How do we get started?
Email me at: GREGGRSTUTTS@GMAIL.COM so we can set up your complimentary 30-minute consultation.
**My approach to marriage coaching is distinctly Christian. As the creator of marriage, I believe He knows best how it works.